Sunday, January 17, 2010

DONNA GOES ANTIQUING


These both were labled as "vintage" mixers. The one on the left I recognize as a type of mixer I've seen before, but the one on the right was new to me. I never saw that kind before. That little cup there lifts up and my guess is it would fit over a cup or small bowl and then you would pump the handle like a butter churn and mix.


I bought these rolling pins and the old pot to hold them in. The man who runs the store said rolling pins like the one on the right are hard to find. It is all one piece of wood. He said most rolling pins are like the one on the left, where the handles fit into the rolling pin.



This is my favorite new piece--the butter churn. I saw this one at the same store as the rolling pins and had to go back and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment